The following questions will help you determine if you have a hearing loss and need to have your hearing evaluated:
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do you hear better on one ear than the other when you are on the telephone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation with two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversation?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
- Do you have trouble hearing in restaurants?
- Do you have dizziness, pain, or ringing in your ears?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do family members or co-workers remark about your missing what has been said?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
- Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?
If you have answered yes to more than two of these questions, you may have hearing loss. You should call us today to make an appointment to have your hearing tested by one of our doctors of audiology.
Contact the Hearing Health Center Today
Hearing Health Center has 4 convenient, state of the art, offices located in the Chicagoland Area. If you’re ready to take the next step in improving your hearing, so are we. Please call to schedule an appointment at any of the locations below. You can also contact us online and someone from the Hearing Health Center will get back to you at their earliest convenience to help you out.